1. What are the qualifying terms and conditions to get cash back on Prepaid currency?
The terms for our Prepaid Currency Cashback offer are as follows:
1. If we do not have enough stock of a currency that we deal with (or you would like to take advantage of the prepaid cashback offer) and you prepay for over £1000 worth of that currency, we shall pay you £5 for every complete £1000 worth fully paid for, on collection of your order (collection minimum 3 business days from date paid).
2. The meaning of “Prepaid” or “Prepays” for this offer means a fully paid up front order, to be collected no earlier than 3 business days (business days being Monday to Friday) from time of payment for Euro and US Dollar orders. Any other currencies prepaid that qualify for cashback may take 4 business days before collection is available. We shall advise at the time of ordering but will always attempt to obtain as quickly as possible.
Example 1: An order for Euro, fully paid on Monday can be collected on or after Thursday for the cashback offer to apply (3 Business days).
Example 2: An order for USD, fully paid on Friday can be collected on or after Wednesday for the cashback offer to apply (3 Business days).
Example 3: An order for AUD, fully paid on Monday can be collected on or after Friday for the cashback offer to apply (4 Business days).
Example 4: An order for CAD, fully paid on Friday can be collected on or after Thursday for the cashback offer to apply (4 Business days).
3. Cashback shall be paid for each fully paid £1000 worth of currency that we deal with, Example. If you prepay for £3000 worth of a said currency, we shall pay you £15 cashback.
4. Payment shall only be made for each complete £1000 worth of prepaid currency. Example £2000 up to £2999 of currency prepaid qualifies for £10 cashback and £3000 will qualify for £15 cashback.
5. Full payment for prepaid currency must be made at the time of ordering.
6. We shall fix your exchange rate on the day of your prepaid order and honour that rate at collection.
7. Payment of cashback from The Cheque Shop / The Currency Shop for qualifying prepays shall be paid in cash and signed for on collection of the said currency.
8. Prepaid cashback offer is available for a limited time only. We reserve the right to cancel this offer at any time without notice but after completion of all outstanding prepays.
9. Prepaid cashback offer cannot run in conjunction with any other currency offer, which includes but is not limited to prepaid rate tracking.
10. The company cannot take any responsibility whatsoever where a delivery is delayed by whatever means, resulting in prepaid currency arriving for collection later than agreed.
11. Cashback coupons are given as a form of assurance that we shall pay the noted amount of cashback on collection of your currency order. The coupon has no value and cannot be cashed (retains not value) without a currency order. We shall retain the coupon when cashback is paid. If you don’t bring the coupon, the company reserves the right not to pay the cashback until it is fully satisfied that it is correct to do so. Your cashback coupon is NOT a receipt for your transaction, this is handed to you separately. Please keep your receipt safe as it will be required on collection of your currency.
2. What is your Loyalty Cashback card and how does it work?
The terms for our Loyalty Cashback Bonus Card are as follows:
For the purpose of these terms and conditions,
“Stamp” means an ink stamp with a specific company logo which is stamped onto a loyalty card
“Cashback” means and amount of money, currently £5, given to the customer after satisfying the following terms and conditions.
1. Collect a loyalty card when you buy or sell £400 or more (GBP value) of currency. A member of staff shall stamp your card every time you buy or sell £400 GBP value worth. Keep your card and present to a member of staff, who will stamp one of the 5 boxes for every full £400 for buy or sell.
2. You can collect 3 stamps maximum per day, which would equate to a minimum of £1200 GBP value of currency bought or sold.
3. If you buy or sell more than £1200 GBP value of currency in any one day, we can only allow a maximum of 3 stamps in that day. It is allowable, if the customer wishes, to collect more stamps the following day by buying or selling less than required to maximise the amount of stamps issued.
4. If you forget to bring your card, we shall issue another card and stamp accordingly.
5. You can have a new card anytime and retain more than one active card at any one time.
6. Previously part stamped cards can also be exchanged for £5 as long as the total number of stamps is at least 5 stamps.
7. Any excess stamps on multiple cards when cashed for a loyalty bonus become invalid.
8. Once you have collected 5 stamps on your card, we shall ask your name and postcode, retain the card, and hand you £5 instantly.
Please note: Loyalty Cashback cards have a redemption value of £0.01. Loyalty cards have no expiry date but the company does reserve the right to remove or restrict the issue of new cards at anytime. Cards already in circulation remain valid. Cards that are deemed to be defaced, copied or tampered with in any way whatsoever, shall not be honoured by the company and retained.
3. What are the terms and conditions for your currency Rate Match?
The terms for our Rate Watch are as follows:
For the purpose of these terms and conditions,
“Currency Companies” means any company or individual who is legally licensed by HMRC to transact currency business.
“Currency Supplier” means Currency company and also means that the companies main business may be unrelated to currency.
“Click u0026amp; Collect” means a special rate applicable for booking or paying for currency in advance. This is not a normal “walk in” rate
“Click and Sell” means a special rate applicable for booking in advance or returning currency by pre arrangement. This is not a normal “walk in” rate
1. Rate Match is applicable to “WE BUY” and “WE SELL” currency transactions with CURRENCY NOTES ONLY.
2.1 Rate Match doesn’t cover / include currency companies who offer preferential rates to customers who have joined a card or loyalty scheme
2.2 Rate Match doesn’t cover / include currency companies who offer preferential rates to customers who “Click u0026amp; Collect”
2.3 Rate Match doesn’t cover / include currency companies who offer preferential rates to customers who “Click u0026amp; Sell”
2.4 Rate Match doesn’t cover / include currency companies who offer preferential rates to customers who use a specific payment method.
3. Price match does not apply to online currency companies, online quoted interbank currency market rates or rates provided by currency applications or websites.
4. Search engines are not valid rates for currency note exchange as they show mid market rates for electronic transfer.
5. Rate Match applies to companies who are active and are selling or buying currency notes over a retail counter. The rates provided are available to anyone without any pre arrangement. Rates provided must also be supported by a valid website, where the said rates are advertised, which shall back up this claim.
6. Only the currencies that the company currently deals with are included in the price match. Currencies the company deals with can change without notice from time to time.
7. Any claim for Price mate/rate match will be checked by the company to confirm whether it is a valid rate match.
It may take us some time to check a rate match request, so please accept our apologies, if this is the case.